menubar

September 17, 2012

Weekly Menu 9-17-2012

Fall is in the air. The outside temps are finally cooling down after the extremely hot summer we had this year. I’m looking forward to fall cooking, soups, casseroles, maybe even some treats like homemade cookies. I’m also looking forward to trying some more new recipes I’ve found on Pinterest, that I’ve been putting off until it cooled down outside.

This week’s menu isn’t too exciting other than finally making some homemade chicken noodle soup. I can’t wait. I always make way to much of it, so we end up having it for leftovers the next night.

So here’s this weeks menu….

  • Monday – Corn Dogs & Tater Tots

  • Tuesday – Easy Fried Rice

  • Wednesday- Out to Eat – For my Birthday! Yay.

  • Thursday – Beef & Bean Burritos

  • Friday – Pizza

  • Saturday – Chicken Noodle Soup

  • Sunday – Leftover Chicken Noodle Soup

And a couple back-up plans….

  • Spaghetti
  • Mac & Cheese


What are your meal plans for the week? I’m always on the look out for something new to try. Please feel free to share.

Pin It Now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...