This is my first Weekly Menu post….
I plan on sharing my weekly menu every Monday, incase you’re looking for ideas on what to cook for the week. I don’t expect anyone to follow my menu exactly, I’m more or less sharing it to provide inspiration. I swear whenever I sit down to plan my once a week grocery shopping trip, my mind goes blank when trying to plan dinners.
I haven’t been feeling much like cooking here lately. Which sucks…lol. So I’ve decided to keep this weeks menu pretty easy. Don’t laugh..lol
So here’s this weeks menu….
- Monday – Crunchy Taco Hamburger Helper
- Tuesday – Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Wednesday- Hamburger Gravy over Biscuits
- Thursday – Crockpot Lemon Chicken
- Friday – Pork Roast
- Saturday – Hash Browns with Bacon & Eggs
- Sunday – Home-style Mac & Cheese
And a couple back-up plans….
- Easy Fried Rice
What are your meal plans for the week? I’m always on the look out for something new to try. Please feel free to share