menubar

September 10, 2012

Weekly Menu for 9-10-2012

This is my first Weekly Menu post….

I plan on sharing my weekly menu every Monday, incase you’re looking for ideas on what to cook for the week. I don’t expect anyone to follow my menu exactly, I’m more or less sharing it to provide inspiration. I swear whenever I sit down to plan my once a week grocery shopping trip, my mind goes blank when trying to plan dinners.

I haven’t been feeling much like cooking here lately. Which sucks…lol. So I’ve decided to keep this weeks menu pretty easy. Don’t laugh..lol
So here’s this weeks menu….
  • Monday – Crunchy Taco Hamburger Helper
  • Tuesday – Sweet & Sour Chicken
  • Wednesday- Hamburger Gravy over Biscuits
  • Thursday – Crockpot Lemon Chicken
  • Friday – Pork Roast
  • Saturday – Hash Browns with Bacon & Eggs
  • Sunday – Home-style Mac & Cheese
And a couple back-up plans….

What are your meal plans for the week? I’m always on the look out for something new to try. Please feel free to share
Pin It Now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...