menubar

October 1, 2012

Weekly Menu for 10-1-2012

Sorry I didn’t get a chance to post a weekly menu last week. My dear, sweet hubby was home from trucking, and as far as meals went, I kind of flew by the seat of my pants. I hate it when I do that, but it was nice to get the chance to eat out for a change. I typically don’t go out to eat when he’s gone, unless it’s the occasional pizza order, or celebrating one of our children’s birthdays.

This week I decided to try a couple new recipes I found while browsing Pinterest (<---- you can check out my recipe board by clicking that link). I’ll let you know how these new recipes turn out, and whether they pass the test with my kids. They can be picky eaters some times, and other times they surprise me.

So on with the list….

And a couple back-up plans….

  • Tacos
  • Mac & Cheese


My poor crock pot is going to get a work out this week…lol. What are your meal plans for the week? I’m always on the look out for something new to try. Please feel free to share.

Pin It Now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...