menubar

January 1, 2011

New Blog, New Year!

Welcome to It's My Life, Storm

I had planned to sit down and get started on this blog, but of course life gets in the way. I finally got around to putting most of my Christmas stuff away, so now my house is starting to look like normal after the craziness of the holidays. I always look forward to celebrating the holidays, but then it's nice to get back to some sort of normalcy.

I guess I should let you all know a little bit about me. I'm a work at home mom, although at the moment it's been hard to get hours to work. I have 2 wonderful children, a 9 year old boy and a 11 year old girl. I have a sweet, caring husband, that drives truck all over the country. I enjoy a number of activities including arts, crafts, reading, writing, cooking, playing around on Facebook and watching my favorite TV shows.

So my plans for this blog is to just write about whatever catches my interest at the moment. It's going to basically be the story of my life. I may write about what I feel, what I want to do or have done, and things that interest me. It'll be a hodgepodge of topics. You're welcome to join me on this adventure. Oh and have a Happy New Year!

-Storm
Pin It Now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...